PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

THE BEAR BLASTS OFF!!!

And we're back!  Got a couple of things to show you today!  So let's skip the banter and move right on to the art, shall we?  Enjoy...

Uh oh!  A creature that big loaded with insanely gassy foods that close to a lit flame can be downright dangerous!  This was another Daily Doodle theme and it simply said draw a bear and a duck.  Once again, I'm not sure what my thought pattern was with this one, but it got some pretty big laughs and led to these two eventually appearing in a Bubble Fox storyline as Dr. Duck Daring and Trouble B. Bruin!  The story was a hit and I owe it all to this insanely wild piece!

And now for the special surprise!  It's been a while since we celebrated it here, but February does mark the anniversary of the launch of the CRAZYVERSE, which began in 2014 with nothing more than a couple of monthly comics and a whim.  Fast forward eight years later, it now spans five comic series, three websites, a Twitter page, four books (With a fifth coming) and a clothing line!  Even I never thought I'd spread my ambitions that far!  It truly has been loads of fun doing this all these years and what a pleasant surprise it was when my dear pal, Kim Belding, sent me this comic to celebrate Mike & Mindy's anniversary!  Nobody gets my characters the way Kim does, so it's always a thrill to get a toon from him!  Enjoy...

Mike and Mindy always had an interesting love/hate relationship with each other, but I'm very curious to see how things work out between the sink and the squirting flowers!  Only a mind as wild as Kim's could've come up with something this hilarious!  Someday I might just sell M&M to him.  Who else could make it work this great?  Thanks again Kim for the comic and for remembering my kids!

That's all for now.  We'll back next time with a very stylish reptile who knows his scarves!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment