PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A MOST MERRY MOUSE!!!

Woohoo!  Getting closer to Christmas y'all!  So many things to see and do!  Provided I'm not sick or hurt, tomorrow will be annual my visit to Knott's 'Merry" Farm while Friday brings Star Wars back into my life!  For those who don't live in SoCal or a state where theme parks are open year-round due to more agreeable weather, Knott's Berry Farm has long been number two in the California theme park hierarchy.  Literally minutes away from Disneyland, it tends to get overlooked sometimes but man is it a fun place, especially between October and December!  Their Halloween Haunt is legendary, having received global acclaim as being the best Halloween attraction around!  The Merry Farm during Christmas time is also a blast, giving a real down-to-Earth feel as opposed to the bazooka full of cheer that Disneyland blasts everyone with during their holiday festivities!  Both parks are worth going to during the holidays, so try to go if you can!  Anyway, enough rambling!  Time for some art!  Enjoy...

This little mouse got a lovely treat for Christmas: Fresh breath!  This, as well as last week's art came from the IlloAdvent art collective held on Twitter every year!  It was a bit of a challenge to come up with a new drawing for 25 days straight, but well worth the effort!  I must have been channeling my pal Jamie Cosley in this one, because the sparkly eyes I gave my little mouse make her look like one of the insanely adorable characters he always draws!  Mice have always held a special place at the Esparza household when it came time to decorate for the holidays.  My mom has always kept a small collection of mouse ornaments to put around the house, despite the fact that she's afraid of them!  She's never said why she's so fond of the mouse ornaments, but I guess any vermin can be cute if you pump enough holiday cheer into it!  Might have to try this theory with spiders!

And so ends another week as we march towards Christmas!  A couple of familiar pals make another brief return next time to get us all in a silly mood for Christmas!  I would once again like to urge all my readers to please help those in need this holiday season.  Every little bit helps!  Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later and to all my wonderful Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment