PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

MIKE AND MINDY: PUFFED PALS PATHETICALLY PASS!!!

It's here!  Thanksgiving is here!  So excited right now!  Well, past me who's presently typing this is pretty excited, but present me has likely been up all morning getting a pecan pie baked while also prepping cornbread stuffing.  Future me is hopefully sleeping like a baby with visions of gravy boats dancing in my head!  Point is, I'm super stoked right now!  I'm talking Comic Con levels of happiness here!  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  I, as well as most you, are probably pretty busy right now, so let's just jump into the conclusion of Mike & Mindy's return, shall we?  Enjoy...

Looks like Farmer Zeke's mind is blown, while the bodies of Tom Turkey and Sammy Swine are just plain blown up!  It just wouldn't be a Mike & Mindy return without the inclusion of helium, so I hope you fans that still remember these tykes are geeking out hardcore that I threw their trademark gag in for good measure!  All in all though, they're brief return was successful!  They fooled Farmer Zeke, saved the main courses and got to come out and play again!  All while not uttering a single word, keeping their silence streak intact for close to eight years now!  I hope y'all enjoyed Mike and Mindy's return.  I do miss drawing these two and am actually not opposed to putting them in occasional stories like these.  The silence thing, which admittedly isn't set in stone, is somewhat limiting.  A part of me feels them talking wouldn't be that big of a deal, while another part of me thinks it's integral to their character that they remain quiet.  Will they ever talk?  Will they ever appear again?  As Doc Brown might say, the future is unwritten, so stay "Tooned!"

And that's all for today my friends.  We'll be back next time to get Christmas off on the right fox, er, foot!  I wanna wish you all a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with all your friends and family.  Be kind to and forgiving of your loved ones.  There will be an empty spot at the Esparza table this year that will remind me I truly have much to be thankful for.  And think of others this holiday season.  Help those who need it by donating to a food bank.  Take care, Happy Thanksgiving and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment