PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

THE DAPPER HIPPO!!!

And we are back!  September is chugging along at a frantic pace, or at least I assume it is.  I write these well in advance, so I tend to do a lot of guessing here.  What I can say is that it IS a new week, and that calls for some NEW art!  So here it is!  Enjoy...

Hippos are quite the snappy dressers!  My memory fails me again here as to whether or not this theme was from Sketch Dailies or the Daily Doodle.  All I can recall was that the theme itself was to simply draw a hippo, and I felt he needed to be jazzed up a bit.  Enter a top hat, cane and bowtie, and you got one dapper hippo!  Thanks to cartoons, I've spent my entire life thinking that all one needs to be fancy is simply to add a top hat and bowtie to their wardrobe.  If I ever actually get nominated for an award, I'll be sure to wear both to the ceremony!

And that's all she wrote today.  We'll be back next time with a goofy bear and his "Uplifting" method of cartoon alliteration!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: