PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

LIFE'S A BEACH!!!

Another month down folks!  We are now a third of the way into 2017, and amazingly enough, the World is still standing!  Hey, I'm as shocked as anyone, but since there's still a planet, I guess we should continue on with the art!  As I mentioned last week, I created two new Mushrooms comics after a long hiatus.  Well, last week saw the first one go up, and now it's time for a second!  So let's jump right in while the water's nice, shall we?  Enjoy...

Wow!  Glad a crab wasn't the nearest sea critter he could find!  Few realize just how useful octopi really are.  They can do a lot more than accurately pick World Cup winners!  They also make great parachutes!  This idea came about when Top Web Comics put out a theme on Twitter asking cartoonists to handle the embarrassing situation of losing one's bathing suit to a monster wave!  Well, I knew I had to take the comedy route with it and ended up with a makeshift octopus speedo!  It was a lot of fun to re-explore Mushrooms again.  I always felt that poor strip got lost in the shuffle during it's run.  Some of the toons I'm most proud of were Mushrooms strips and hopefully these last two will get some laughs from you fine folks!

Well, that's all she wrote for April 2017!  Be sure to come back next week as we kick off May with a trip down the yellow brick road!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment