PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LOVE'S A GAS!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  We are approaching Valentine's Day, or as I call it, Tuesday.  It's a pretty pointless holiday when you're single and nine times out of ten, I'm working anyway.  But for those of you in a relationship, it's a day to score major points with your significant other!  Either way, I have some Cupid art that needs a reason to be posted, and this seems like the perfect excuse!  Enjoy...

If love is blind, I'd imagine its scent is very heightened!  This theme came from Sketch Dailies a couple of years ago.  They simply wanted us to draw Cupid on Valentine's Day, so I did!  The wings carry him, but the farts propel!  And I wouldn't say love is totally blind.  Just a little nearsighted!

And that's all for today.  We'll be back next time with the very "Fulfilling" art for those that are hungry!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment