PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

TWO TURTLE... DOVES?!?

Well folks, we are now full on into the month of December!  Christmas is coming fast, as his the end of the year!  We still got a little time left to end 2016 on high note, so let's get right to it, shall we?  Enjoy...

Poor turtles.  They just wanna get in on some of the seasonal fun too!  Think about it.  These poor reptiles spend the holidays buried in mud until the Spring thaw.  Can you blame them for wanting a little merriment in their amazingly-long lives?  Today's art came from the Daily Doodle's "12 Days of Christmas" theme a while back.  Wasn't able to do all of them, but the ones I did have time for were a lot of fun.  And I relish the opportunity to draw a good turtle or two, so I was in when they said draw two turtle doves!  And yes, that's me making a rare cartoon cameo in this piece!  And never fear folks.  Real me would never yell at turtles.  I'd invite them in for some holiday treats!

And so concludes another week of the Christmas Rush.  We'll be back next time with a look at a pear tree that was visited by a hungry partridge!  As the holidays push closer, I'd like to once again urge all of you to please think of others this Christmas.  Food banks and toy drives are always in need this time of year and every little bit helps, so donate today!  On that note, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment