PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TREE?!?

Good Heavens!  Is Christmas really next week?  I must stop blogging and get all my gifts wrapped!  There's so little to do and so much time to do it in!  Wait, strike that, reverse it!  Anyway, since we're all very busy, let's get to the art!  Enjoy...

This is why you NEVER leave a partridge in a pear tree!  They're birds!  All those things do is eat!  Now I can't make any pear cider thanks to that bloated feather brain!  Oh well.  At least he isn't in my apple tree.  This was the last of the Daily Doodle "12 Days of Christmas" themes from a while back.  If memory serves, I did six or so of their 12 themes.  I think I might just go back and do the last few themes next year so my mind will be at ease!  This one was fun to draw.  Birds are cartoon naturals, so it's always a blast to draw them!  Oddly enough, I've never seen a wild partridge before.

Well, another week is down as Christmas approaches.  We'll be back next time with some super adorable art to celebrate the big day!  In the meantime please help out those that are less fortunate.  Food, toys, clothes...  There's always a need for them, so give today and help make the Holidays happy for all!  Take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment