PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

THAT BIRD IS FULL OF HOT AIR!!!

WOO HOO!!!  THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW!!!  Boy oh boy how I've waited for this day!  Granted, I will be on my feet all day today making stuffing, pecan pie and a few other assorted treats and am probably gonna be beat up on the outside, but on the inside, I'm a kid again!  I won't leave y'all hanging.  Most of you got long drives to make today, so here's the conclusion to Tom Turkey's Thanksgiving escape!  Enjoy...

How d'ya like that?  He's slowly getting away!  If Tom can keep away from sharp objects, he might actually be in the clear!  How odd that the farmer would keep an entire tank of helium in the turkeys' pen?  It's like he's tempting them to take creative escape routes!  This art was actually from a Sketch Dailies theme from last November.  It was fun to finally ink and color this one.  With Sketch Dailies and the Daily Doodle both being less active lately, I had to come up with the other three turkey posts this month!  Luckily, I already had a "Big" payoff to work up to handy!

And that's all for this week folks!  Next week kick's off my CRAZY Christmas Countdown, so be sure to come back for some holly jolly fun!  Until then, have a fun, safe and happy Thanksgiving my friends!  Be careful out there on the roads and be especially careful if you're braving the Black Friday crowds!  Take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that Tom Turkey found an escape route! :) Happy Thanksgiving, Jon!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete