PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

THE NINJA NEWT NUISANCE!!!

Last week of September!  Hopefully everyone's had a good start to the Fall.  I know all my favorite holidays are rapidly approaching here, and I especially hope to have a lot of fun this Halloween given some of the stuff I've been working on!  But that's all for another time.  Today, we celebrate the arts!  So let's get to it!  Enjoy...

Another alphabetic animal from the Daily Doodle, Ninja Newt was a lot of fun to come up with.  He hasn't appeared in any comics yet, but I feel he will eventually.  Is he friend or foe?  Hard to say at this point.  I try to make reptiles and amphibians good guys in my comics because they are so unfairly judged in real life.  People freak out at the site of these animals and I really don't get why?  Would you run for your life if Kermit the Frog came your way?  NO!!!  Kermit is gentle and cute and wouldn't hurt anyone, much like a real frog!  So please don't be afraid of reptiles and amphibians when you come across them.  Most would rather get away from humans!

And we're done!  But fear not fellow CRAZIES, for I will be back next time with a rundown of Long Beach Comic Con to get October off to a fun start!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment