PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CHEER UP CHARLIE!!! BUBBLE'S VACATION IS ONLY TEMPORARY!!!

This is the end…  Of August!  Yup, Summer's over and Fall is almost here, which means only one thing: Bubble Fox is taking a break!  Much like last year, things are kinda backing up a bit, so I'm taking a month off to recharge my batteries so I can come back fresh and with even funnier comics featuring that silly fox and his crazy pals!  In the meantime, I have a great lineup of guest comics from my pals around the interwebs that have graciously agreed to pick up the ball I'm dropping!  So be sure to check them out!  For now, we still have some work here that needs to be done, so let's get to it!  Enjoy...

Cheer up Charlie!  He said he wouldn't go on forever!  I kinda get the feeling Wonka would be a bit of a task master.  Seriously, look what happened to the other kids!  Hopefully Charlie's indomitable spirit won't be broken!  I felt kinda bad about the possums.  I've always found them to be kinda cute, but the gag just doesn't work with another critter!  Please forgive me possums of the World!

And that's a wrap for August!  We'll be back next time with more wacky fun from my sketchbook markers!  Just because Bubble Fox is taking a break doesn't mean the blog is.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment