PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

BLUE WEDNESDAY...

It's the middle of August!  Cripes, how'd we get here so fast?!  Seems like only yesterday I was gearing up for Comic Con, now I'm gearing up for Long Beach.  Oh well.  Guess all we can do is live life to its fullest and look at some art of the very, heh heh, "Plum" Violet Beauregard!  Enjoy…

Wow!  Given some of the commercials I've seen recently, perhaps Willy Wonka has a gassing room too for scented markers?  Violet was another kid I felt didn't deserve such a harsh punishment.  At least not in the original movie.  Even the Violet from the remake didn't seem all that bad.  And yet, both times and in the book, she's turned into a fruit-flavored dirigible.  I'm starting to think Wonka just plain hates kids!

And another bites the dust this month!  But never fear!  Next week, the two kids that actually were pretty bad FINALLY get theirs!  So be sure to come on back for a laugh or two!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment