PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!!

Howdy partner!  It's the last post of May 2016!  So saddle up and grab yer hat, 'cuz it's gonna be a wild ride!  Oh, and don't wear red if you can help it!  Enjoy…

That mouse may wanna run!  As so often happens, I didn't have time to draw all the themes that Daily Doodle put out one week, so I combined a couple into one piece, and this one worked out pretty good! The themes in question were a Matador Mouse and a Cowboy Cat.  This feline may well use up all nine of his lives if he ain't careful!

And so ends the merry month of May in the year 2016!  I hope y'all had a good time this month and are ready for some awesome summer fun!  I know I am and look forward to bringing you some more laughs come June!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment