PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

IT'S A BEAR, MAN!!!

May's just plowing along isn't it?  We're halfway there and ever so closer to summer!  Then again, summer's kinda pointless when you don't go to school anymore and have a job with flexible hours.  Oh well, guess I'll have to fill up my spare time with some art!  Enjoy…

That beaver's in for a world of hurt!  This may have been a combination of two Daily Doodle themes when the day job prevented me from doing two separate pieces.  The Ballerina Bear is the only one I can clearly remember to be honest.  Still, I had a lot of fun drawing this one and know the eventual end result will be comedy gold!

Alright folks, we got one more to go this month!  So be sure to come back and see what's kicking next week!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: