PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

THE CAT'S OUT OF THE.. BOX?!

Hey hey!  We are back and I hope you're in need of some cat art!  I mean, if you aren't, you're still welcome to look at it, but the feeling might not be the same.  Either way, enjoy…

Cat's are cartoon naturals, they just are.  Whether it's due to their often pompous appearance, their enjoyment of such simple things as cabinets and string or their amazing ability to go boneless pretty much whenever, there's a reason so many cartoonists pick cats to be the stars of there comics and cartoons.  There's just a ton of material to work with!  I don't recall the exact theme of this piece, but it came from the Daily Doodle and I didn't have to look far for inspiration.  My cat Sparky is a sweet kitty, but pretty territorial. He's laid claim to ALL the furniture in my house and let's my dog know in a very physical manner that she is not welcome on his couch!  He's the King of the castle for sure!

Well, that's all for this week.  We'll be "Flinging" some new art your way next time, so no "Monkeying" around!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment