PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

GETTIN' MAD WITH A MAD!!!

Welcome to March my CRAZIES!  So much to talk about but so little time to do it in...  Where to begin?  Well, I guess the new art to kick the month off with is a good starting point, so here it is…

He's mad I tell you!  MAD!!!  Anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE fan of the legendary Mystery Science Theater 3000.  My Aunt Marisa, being the amazing gal that she is, introduced me to this great show when I was seven, and I've been hooked ever since!  I even dropped some money that should've been used on bills to bring it back on Kickstarter!  So when Sketch Dailies asked us all to draw a Mad Scientist one day, there was only ONE clear choice as to who I was gonna draw: Dr. Clayton Forrester!  Now if only someone would do a TV's Frank theme!

Well, San Diego Comic Fest has come and gone and it was a tremendous success!  I did very well on my sketch card sales and had a wonderful time co-hosting a Kids Comics panel with my good friend Joshua Hauke, creator of Tales Of The Brother Three.  Only four people came to it, none of them kids oddly enough, but it was still a lot of fun creating a monster on the spot!  I promise to post a more polished version of the Crayon Lazarus (The Monster) in the near future!  Made many new friends, caught up with some old ones and am already looking forward to next year's show!  All in all, a very fun weekend!

Well, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with some art that may make you feel "Boxed" in!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment