PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

THAT'S HOW THE CHRISTMAS COOKIE CRUMBLES!!!

IT'S HERE!!!  CHRISTMAS DAY IS HERE!!!  Well, in two days anyway.  But still, what an exciting time, eh?  Santa's gearing up for the big trip, but first he wants to freshen up.  And punish a not-so-considerate elf.  Enjoy...

*Shudder* Gee Santa, couldn't you have just given him a lump of coal instead?  Guess it's still better then letting Krampus get a hold of him!  This was another Daily Doodle theme, although I again can't remember what it was exactly.  It obviously involved elves though, and I think this may be one of my funniest!

Well, the big day is here!  I wanna wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that your day is safe, fun and spent with those you care about the most.  And there's still some time to help out one less fortunate than yourself, so do so while you can!  Anyway, take care, again Merry Christmas and I'll catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment