PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

RUN, RUN RUDOLPH!!!

Good Heavens!  Are we really just a little over a week away from Christmas?  My oh my how time flies!  Hopefully y'all have been having fun and handling all holiday-related stress like champs!  The past me that's writing this is relatively calm right now, but the current me that will be dealing with stuff the day this actually posts is likely a nervous wreck already!  Guess we'll see how things go!  Anyway, I've rambled on long enough.  It's time for some art!  Enjoy…

After becoming Santa's top reindeer, Rudolph let the success go to his head and became a big jerk!  Man, Frosty's been getting his butt kicked in my toons this month!  Good thing he's made of snow and can be rebuilt easily.  This was another Daily Doodle entry made up of several themes.  Can't remember why I was busy, but I wound up combining the themes of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Robin Red Breast, Frosty the Snowman and Jack Frost all in one single panel!  Although they're a pain to draw, I love drawing crowd scenes.  There's just something funny about them.

Another week down!  We'll be back next time with a double dose of CRAZY Christmas fun!  Until then, take care, help others who need it by donating food, clothes or toys and I'll catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment