PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

UNDER THE SEA!!! WITH TOM TURKEY!!!

And we're back!  Hope y'all didn't miss me too much!  I got two other sites with comics, so there's plenty of CRAZY to go around folks!  Our pal Tom Turkey is back and wanted to take everyone on a tour of the deep blue!  So grab your snorkel and goggles and dive in!  It's turkey time!

Gotta watch out for puffer fish.  When they blow their tops, they mean business!  The theme this time was a Scuba Diving Turkey, which I had a lot of fun drawing, especially the snail and crab!  I love critters with funny looking eyes.  They have a lot of personality and are fun to draw!  Also love Tom's expression.  He seems so surprised!

And we finish another week here at CRAZY HQ.  We'll be back next time with some tropical exposure for ol' Tom Turkey!  Until then, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment