PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A 'ROARING" GOOD TIME!!!

*Sigh*  Summer is just about over folks, but that's OK.  The summer season pretty much lost its significance to me the second I graduated college and I actually like the fall!  Good food, holidays, cooler weather and that awesome pumpkin-vanilla smell permeating the air…  Yup, it's my favorite time of year!  But enough about that!  We still have a few days of summer fun left, so we may as well enjoy them!  And what better way than with a kid and her monster?  Enjoy…

I believe this was a Daily Doodle entry with the theme being a girl with a monster.  As many of you know, I love drawing fuzzy, Muppet-like monsters and really silly kids, so it didn't take much prodding to get me to join in on this one!  Some of you longtime CRAZIES may even recognize this beast as the vaunted Wedgie Monster of Mike And Mindy fame!  He really is a nice monster.  When kids aren't disturbing his naps at least!  If history's any kind of an indicator, this girl may wanna start running or she'll soon be in the market for some new Fruit Of The Looms!

Well folks, that's all for August!  We'll kick September off on the right foot with some more polished art and some news on the break I'll be taking from Bubble Fox that month.  No need to get worried though as all will be addressed next week.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment