PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF CRAZY!!!

Welcome back y'all!  Looking for some funny art?  Well you're just in luck because I got just what you need!  Take a look…

This came from the Daily Doodle theme of "A Boy Inventor."  I've long held the belief that if you give a kid the resources and time, chances are he's gonna come up with something really dumb!  I had a lot of fun with this one and got a pretty good response from it.  Now, you can enjoy it as a fully finished work of art!

That's all for now folks.  We'll back next week as a couple of old pals stop by to "Drop" a load and cut loose!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment