PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

THE SPIRIT OF BUBBLE FOX CONTINUES!!!

And we're back!  We got four more popular Bubble Fox toons to present in color for the first time here as part of the SPIRIT OF BUBBLE FOX!  So let's jump right into it, shall we?  Enjoy…

This first toon comes from May 2014.  The storyline featured a little Scotty Bird, a grouse to be precise, named Gerty MacGrouse who opened a music school and offered free lessons for a month.  Unfortunately, her students' enthusiasm outweighed their skills and caused more harm than good.  In one strip, she attempts to teach Bubble the bagpipes, but overfills leading to her predicament up top!  The inspiration for this strip came from Twitter pal Tim Budgen, who posted a sketch of a bird wearing a Scotty hat and playing bagpipes one day.  I loved it so much, I had to make a toon out of it!  Who knew it would lead to eight strips?!

This strip was June's offering and I have to admit, It's my favorite so far!  I try to avoid adult gags, but this one was just too funny not to do!  I never got any complaints, so I think most folks realized I was just trying to be funny and the reaction was very positive overall. 

 This strip came from July's offering which saw Bubble's adventures as a balloon vendor.  Many funny strips came out of that month, but this one in particular just had me in stitches.  It's Bubble at his most helpful!

Our last entry today comes from August.  Another personal favorite,  I'm a big believer in karma and Pudge the Bulldog almost always gets his in the end, usually through his own ineptness.  It's also another example of the resourcefulness of the Ragtags.

Well, that's all for this week.  We'll be back next time with the finale for the SPIRIT OF BUBBLE FOX.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment