PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MIKE AND MINDY: LETTING SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!

My God!  Is it October already?!  Can't believe it, but we're down to the final stretch of Mike And Mindy and Mushrooms.  Not really sure what's gonna happen come December when the end really happens.  Me being me, I'll likely get emotional.  What can I say?  Me and these goofs have been through a lot together!  But enough sad stuff.  Comics are supposed to be fun!  So let's do this...

Apparently Mike's never heard of a little thing called Karma, not to mention that old theory about letting sleeping dogs lie!  I get asked a lot how much of myself goes into Mike and Mindy as characters.  Honestly, not a whole lot.  In fact, they're a heck of a lot more adventurous then I ever was as a kid!  Not to mention, if tried half of the crap they've done, I'd likely be dead already and there'd BE no Mike or Mindy!  In this particular comic though, I would say Mindy shares a rather big trait with me: A love of animals and a hatred of bullies.  I can say for sure I'd do the same thing if I were in the same position and actually have come to think of it!  Always remember kids, what goes around comes around!

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with a "Spooktacular" Mushrooms that'll bring out the party animal in all of us!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment