PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

IT'S GUEST WEEK!!! RICH GETS "KNOCKOUT" CRAZY!!!

It's Guest Week!  And today week got a hard-hitting strip from Rich Lauzon, the master behind the hilarious Space Pest Removal!  So sit back, relax and DUCK!!!  This one comes at ya rather fast...

Talk about taking one for the team!  Mike sure knows how to take a punch, er, shot!  I hope Mindy gave Mike a kiss later for his troubles!  Whatever works I suppose.  Carnies are a hard bunch to guilt, but M&M have pulled off the impossible yet again!

Rich Lauzon is an amazing artist from Canada who does the outrageous Space Pest Removal, the tale of two alien exterminators (Who cameo as plush toys in the strip) that travel the galaxy capturing and releasing space pests!  Rich is also an awesome dude and when I got this a few weeks back, I almost spit my soda out I was laughing so hard!  (Note to all future artists: DON'T drink anything while seeing guest art for the first time!)  Thanks again Rich for delivering another "Strike" in the M&M canon!
That's all for this now folks but fear not, for next week, the CRAZY CARTOON EXPERIMENT returns for its sixth installment!  I hope y'all got a "Monster" appetite for this one, because it's gonna be big!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment