PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

MIKE AND MINDY: MONSTER LAUGHS!!!

What's up y'all!  Welcome to June!  Summer is here and so is fair season!  Definitely gonna be stocking up on Deep Fried Twinkies and Luchadore Masks this year!  Until then, I'll just have to stock up on some comics.  Mike and Mindy are back, and it looks like they're bothering the Wedgie Monster again.  Some fools just never learn.  Let's see where this leads, shall we...

Considering what happened last time they messed with Wedgie Monster (See it here), I reckon those two got off easy this time.  Wonder if this means they've been "Winded?"  OK, that was a bad pun even by my standards!

A while back, my good pal Joshua Hauke from the Tales Of The Brothers Three asked me to do a guest strip for him and, lo and behold, it's up!  This piece was a lot of fun to do and really raised the skirt, er, bar for me comedy-wise!  Thanks again for asking me to "Drop" this on you Josh!  (P.S., the prints on Mindy and Dougie's undies are the symbols of the late great Ultimate Warrior.  Chris Gobbett recommended tossing the symbols on Mindy's bloomers in a future strip, and this seemed the perfect opportunity!)

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a star-studded Mushrooms that will literally knock your socks off!  Or not.  Totally depends on how hard you laugh really.  Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment