PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"WASH" YOURSELF!!! IT'S GUEST WEEK!!!

And we're back!  I would tell you about the awesome time I had at WonderCon, but I did this post more than a week before!  I have no idea what happens yet!  Rather than cause a rift in the space-time continuum, enjoy this Mike And Mindy Guest Strip by the amazing James Anderson of Ellie On Planet X!  It is Guest Week after all...

Talk about karma!  Ruining naps is just plain wrong!  At least that mustache is more fitting on Mike than Mindy!

James Anderson is awesome.  There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing and whimsical his art is.  His comic, Ellie On Comic X, is always on my list of must see comics and looks like one of those cherished Little Golden Books from our childhood that we all love so much.  To see that same look applied to Mike and Mindy, it just melts my heart.  And that last panel...  Talk about a killer gag?  I actually missed it the first time around, it's so subtle!  Thanks again James.  Ellie and crew are always welcome to come get CRAZY!

Well folks, that's all for today.  We'll be back next time with the fifth installment of the CRAZY CARTOON EXPERIMENT!!!  This one's gonna be epic!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and style. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!!! A cute comic John. Love the way it just rubbed back onto Mike

    ReplyDelete