PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CRAZY RETURNS TO WONDERCON!!!


 IT'S HERE!!!  WONDERCON 2014 HAS ARRIVED!!!  Sorry folks, I'm just so excited about getting to meet all you wonderful fans in person!  Not to mention see all the wonderful costumes and pick up some awesome new comics!  The best part of all this though?  Getting to promote THIS beauty down below...

Yup!  Finally got a new book out!  Actually, it's been out for a couple months now, but I finally got some time to promote it and this week marks Blame It On The Dog's more formal debut! I'll also have mini books, sketches and sketch cards on sale as well as some new freebies too!  My prices are as follows:
  • BOOKS: $6.00 a copy (25% Off the cover price!)
  • SKETCHES: $5.00 (Free for kids 12 and under)
  • SKETCH CARDS: $3.00
  • MINI BOOKS: $1.00
  • POST CARDS: FREE!!!
  • BOOKMARKS: FREE!!!
  • PAPERCRAFT KITS: FREE!!! (While supplies last, kids get first dibs!)
Please note that ALL sketch requests must be PG!!!  NO ADULT CONTENT!!!  Other than that, come on down to Table AA-241 in WonderCon's Artists Alley and say hi and get CRAZY!!!

Now that that junk's out of the way, let's take a trip back to last year's show and relive some fun Cosplay!  Enoy...   

 "Dick Tracy to HQ: None of these punk kids seem to know who I am!"

Beetlejuice "Crossplay!"  Had no clue this actually had a name.  Still a cool costume though!

The Shredder!  And he's got the OOZE!!! Guess Bebop and Rocksteady aren't too far behind! 

On a Mission From God, to make music matter again!

Tomax and Xamot!  Imagine my shock when I saw this very shot on Toy Hunter later on in the year!

 Hot damn am I glad I stopped by the Wench Auction before setting up my table!

 No Professor, I DON'T wanna be turned into a goblet!  What is it with this lady and transforming things?!

El Chapulin Colorado!  He gets around!

 Jessica Rabbit!  Roger's one lucky critter!

And in honor of KISS going into the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame, some Paul Stanley Cosplay!  Rumor has it Vinnie Vincent is under that make up!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a Guest Comic from James Anderson that you won't wanna "Sleep" through!  Be sure to come see me at WonderCon folks!  Once again, Table AA-241 in Artists Alley!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment