PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

AXTON GETS CRAZY!!!

And here we are!  The first Guest Strip of the CRAZYVERSARY by the always outrageous Axton Kahler of Zombie Oaks!  Enjoy...

And Mindy goes BOOM!!!  I always knew love was blind, but I never realized it was explosive too!  Just what was in those candies exactly?!

Axton Kahler is the mad genius behind the comic Zombie Oaks, a strip so wild, there aren't enough words in the English language to accurately describe its zaniness!  He's also become a very good friend and am honored to have had him put his stamp on my "Explosive" duo!  Thanks again Axton!

Well, that's all for today.  We'll be back tomorrow with a Guest Strip from Bug Pudding creator J.P. Keslensky that's full of bugs... LITERALLY!!!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: