PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MUSHROOMS: SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE!!!

And we're back!  Big happenings in the CRAZYVERSE this week!  But more on that later.  Right now, it's Mushrooms!  We strive to be educational here at the 'Verse, and hope everybody will get something out of this new strip!

 Talk about a "Gas!"  Now we all know, and that's always been half the battle!  Gotta be honest, as great as this gag is, I'm not too happy with the outcome of the comic itself.  I used a new pencil that not only wouldn't sharpen, but it wouldn't erase!  All light colors on here were done in Photoshop, which really eats at me inside.  I prefer to do it all by hand.  As great as PrismaColor's markers are, their pencils are not as up to par.

And now, here it is!  BUBBLE FOX!!!

Yup!  He's finally here and ready for laughs!  The update schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays every week or until I run out of ideas!  I'm really excited about this new addition to the CRAZYVERSE and hope y'all like the strips!  It's my first attempt at a weekly comic, so we'll see how it all goes.

Well folks, that's all for this week.  We'll be back next time for the first of the New Guest Week feature with my good pal, Simon McLaren on deck!  Knowing Simon, it should be a whimsical and hilarious effort!  Until then, take care  and I'll catch y'all later!

5 comments:

  1. I've always struggled with color pencils myself. After I'm done with the art it either looks washed out or I have a muddy mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your toons is always a gas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the same effect as laughing gas indeed. I always laugh like crazy afterwards. :)

      Delete
  3. Haha, silly you! Sure a way to explain the behavior of certain probably toxic gases we human produce. ;p Good one!

    Like I mention in an earlier comment, I see lots of bubbly fun coming our way and I like that! ^_^

    Sucks that those stupid pencils makes your drawing a pain. Hope you can soon find a solution to deal with that issue, so you won't be annoyed anymore and enjoy things more again.

    -Grimneko

    ReplyDelete
  4. And people thought it was the avian flu knocking out them birds! HA! :OD

    ReplyDelete