PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ALL THINGS MUST PASS...

Just who is this figure behind those shadowy pigtails?  I can't tell you just yet.  What I can tell you is that she's one of the lead characters behind my NEW comic series (Yeah, another one!) coming in January of 2015!  More details will be revealed as the year progresses!

You may be saying to yourself; "Wait a minute, what about Mike And Mindy? And Mushrooms?"  Well, that's what the big news I've been hinting at is.  This year will mark the final year of the original CRAZYVERSE set.  You see, I've been working on this new story for quite sometime now, longer than my current stories even!  Also, I feel the time is right to move on to new things.  As much as I love doing these strips, I am starting to run out of ideas.  Rather than force things and put out an inferior comic, I think it'd be best leave on top, while they're still fresh.

Now, this isn't totally goodbye.  M&M and Mushrooms still have until December, not to mention there's still more books coming out.  So there's plenty of goofy fun left with these wild characters!  And I look forward to sharing each tale with you.

Well folks, that's all for now.  The next post kicks off the Fourth CRAZYVERSARY!!!  Every weekday in February is filled with CRAZY NEW Mike And Mindy art from some awesome pals!  And it all starts with NEW comics from Mike And Mindy and Mushrooms!  So be sure to stop by starting Monday!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!   

4 comments:

  1. January of 15? You are like the movie makers who like to tease us way too early. hah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we don't even have the 2 minute trailer!

      Delete
    2. A teaser poster's just as good ain't it?!

      Delete
  2. The teaser needs to start out with a booming voice and the words, "In a worrrrrrrld...." Looking forward to what's coming up, however, you're planing stuff year out, and here I am struggling to plan a gag one day in advance.

    ReplyDelete