PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

THE DARKER SIDE OF HALLOWEEN!!!

And we're back!  Had a phenomenal time at San Diego Comic Fest last weekend!  It was my most successful show to date!  I made some new friends and did a BUNCH of sketch cards!  It was great fun to be had by all and you can believe I will be back next year if they do it!

But more on that later.  It's Mushrooms time!  And this one is special as it points out that as bad as things are, they can always be worse!  So sit back and enjoy Bad And Worse: Halloween Edition...

 Man, you know it's bad when the kid dressed as a pumpkin owns you!  And at least the Principle wasn't rocking Rocky Horror cosplay!  And seriously folks, fruit on Halloween?  What gives?!  And I know first hand about Dum-Dums as my Mom always gave those out.  And every year, there'd be a pile of them on my patio the next day.  And clunky costumes are a curse.  They may look cool but pray you don't drink too much while wearing it!  Sadly, my cousin learned firsthand why loose costumes are a bad idea!

One of the best parts of San Diego Comic Fest was interacting with all the wonderful fans!  And one of them was even kind enough to do this great Mike and Mindy Fan Art for me!
   
Those two just never play nicely with each other, do they?  A sweet girl named Charlie gave this to me!  She and her friend made quite a fuss over my sketch cards, which certainly made me feel good!  It was a lot of fun hanging out with everybody and I can't wait to meet even more fans at Long Beach Comic Con next month!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with all my recent Sketch Card art as well as a few Fan Art pieces I've done for friends!  Until then, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, quite along time since I had last a "bad and worse" strip. Luv it but must sadly admit the joke about the "dum dums" gets a bit lost on me as I have no reference to them. They're are suckers, ok, but whats so bad about 'em that nobody wanted them !? Maybe it's cause I'm having too much of a sweetooth to dislike candy (well, there is some stuff I dislike but yea). ^^ Uchies, a loose costume is certainly the very worst you can have in my eyes.

    You sure got a nice drawing there! An artist like you deserve fans like those two girls. You bring us lots of fun, so we fans return it in some way to you (in this case through fanart :).

    -Grimneko

    ReplyDelete