PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, September 26, 2013

THE BUTTERFLY DID IT!!!

Greetings!  Long time no blog, eh? Sorry about that.  My WiFi's been down so I'm pretty much having to mooch off my brother and friend for updates (Sad I know, but what else am I gonna do?).  I've also been insanely busy with stagehand work and that's what pays the bills, so I gotta give that my top priority.  Luckily, I'm back now and even got a Guest Strip ready from my good pal Andrew Grieve, a real stud on Calgary Cartooning Farm! So let's jump right into it...

So much for being cute and innocent.  That's one wicked butterfly!  Guess Mike and Mindy will think twice before trying to catch anymore bugs!

Andrew Grieve is the creator of the action-packed web comic Team Stryker, a wild adventure that must be seen to be believed!  We became fast friends on Twitter and Andrew's even bought a couple shirts off of me, including a custom design made for the Calgary Stampede! In exchange for a Team Stryker cover page I sent him, Andrew sent me this amazing Guest Strip featuring Mike and Mindy looking as sinister as they've ever been!  Andrew nailed the spirit of the comic and I'm proud to have this in my collection!  Thanks again dude!  May your Poutine always be covered with bacon!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a NEW Mike And Mindy plus a Mike And Mindy Halloween Splash and info on my appearance at San Diego Comic Fest next weekend!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment