PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Sunday, September 15, 2013

FATHER KNOWS BEST!!!

Welcome back folks!  Sorry for the late post this week.  I had an insanely busy week setting up for the Sonic Fast Food chain's corporate show and prior to that, I received the sad news that my Uncle Don had passed away.  He really was a hell of a guy and a very beloved figure in my family.  As sad as I am that he's gone now, I take comfort that he was a part of my life and lived his to his fullest.  His life was truly one worth celebrating.  Heaven certainly got better last week.

With that said, life must go on, and so too should the comics.  So here's the latest installment of Mushrooms...
  
Longstanding rule of childhood: If your parents like it, it CAN'T be cool!  The one time I saw my mother try to dance to rap music, I immediately stopped listening to it!  I still bear mental scars from watching her flail about like a Muppet!

Last week, I forgot to mention all the cool Guest comics I've done recently, so click the links below to see some CRAZY-fied versions of some of the Web's best comics!


CRAZY Picpak Dog

CRAZY Penguin Capers (Coming 9-18-13)

I'm also excited to tell y'all about the Viva Comics art show taking part at the Artlab here in San Diego!  My good friend Batton Lash is putting this show together, so if you'd like to meet me and see some wonderful comic art,  come on down to the Artlab, located at: 

3536 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116

The reception begins at 7pm!  Hope to see y'all there!

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with some sketch card fun.  Until then, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!!! Great idea, unless you have a daughter.
    Actually I remember seeing a news video recently about a Dad who decided to wear really short shorts on a family outing to try & embarrass his daughter into not wearing them anymore.He cut off a pair of old jeans & even had the pocket inners hanging out the bottom

    ReplyDelete