PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WHEN DREAMS SHATTER...

Welcome back CRAZYVERSE!  Busy busy times here as I'm currently working on five guest pieces and two Jam pieces all at the same time!  I'm also working like mad at the day job and already planing out the rest of the comics for 2013!  Needless to say, today's post ain't gonna be very wordy.

So let's cut to the chase and dive right into the New Mushrooms, which I hope none of you will find "Wooden"!

Gepetto always did seem like a jerk to me.  Think about it: He's an old man.  A kid is gonna be far more convenient to him as help than as a companion!  You'd think a fairy would be more wise about who she grants wishes to!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with some wonderful Mike and Mindy fan art!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment