PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THE CRAZY THINGS WE SAY!!!

Hello CRAZY faithful!  You see that image above?  It's part of the Fan Art Challenge that my good pal Dawn Griffin hosted for her hilarious comic strip Zorphbert and Fred!  And right now, YOU can help me win this deal by voting for ZORPHIE PUFFS right now!  Click here to bring the CRAZY trophy home!  There are other great entries too by the way, so no peer pressure here!  And be sure to have a bowl afterwards!

 *Caution: The CRAZYVERSE is NOT responsible for any inflating that may occur from eating "Zorphie Puffs" cereal*

And while the CRAZY train's still rolling, checkout the Guest Strip I did for Jack Slade's awesomely funny Scaredemy strip!  If you haven't read it yet, your missing out an a great comic about a boy named Simon and his misadventures at a school for monsters, ghouls and assorted weirdos!  If only this place had existed when I was a kid! Click here and explore the comedy beyond!

Well, it's Mushrooms week and we have a very special edition today!  Last year, I did a strip called "Euphemisms" that got quite a response among readers.  It's time to get literal folks!  Enjoy the new 'toon...

Darn taffy pullers!  You just can't be too careful around those things!  And technically, that kid's more cubed than square, but then the joke wouldn't work so I decided to take some cartoon liberties with it!  And I have seen it rain cats and dogs before.  Spilled a bag of Snausages once.  The neighborhood strays went nuts!  Those fuzzy projectiles are all stars from the Web Comics realm by the way.  Among those featured are Olive and Hazel (From Matt Gross' CAAATS!), Puck and Lanny (From Warren Frantz's Off Season), Cody (From Jamie Cosley's Cody the Cavalier) and Gorr (Mark Stokes' Zombie Boy)!  I've sung the praises of these strips and their creators before, and I'm gonna do it again!  Click those links!  Your lives will be richer for it!

And now, it's time for some Fan Art!  This gem came to me from Dutch artist Nathalie Kokke!  Enjoy...

I'd had a rough few days a couple of months ago and Nathalie was kind enough to send me this piece to cheer me up.  Needless to say, it worked!  I really love how this looks.  Nathalie's got such a beautiful style.  Mindy looks like a Disney princess even!  Thanks again Nathalie.  You got a great talent!  If you'd like to see more of her amazing work, click here!

Well folks, that's all for today.  We'll be back next time with something very EXPLOSIVE...  The return of the CRAZY CARTOON EXPERIMENT!!!  It's been six long months since the last one and we got a great line-up planned for the fourth installment, so be ready.  Part one goes up next week!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment