PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WONDERCON 2013 IS ON THE HORIZON!!!

It's that time again!  The start of the Con Season for your's truly!  I'm really looking forward to going to Wondercon next week in Anaheim.  My last Con was bitter sweet due to a very sad circumstance that occurred before I left.  Hopefully, fate will be more kind with this show.  I got my books, my freebies and all my booth accessories packed and ready to go!  But before I fire up the engine and hit the road, let's take a look back at last year's show!  They Wayback's been set to last March!  Strap in and hold on tight!  Wondercon 2012, HERE WE COME!!!

 Luffy makes an appearance!  Always glad to see One Piece cosplay at a con.  Now if only the rest of the Strawhats would appear!

 A look from the other side of the table.  It was so hard to sit still for three days.  I'm still in fan mode, so it's tough to watch everyone else have fun!  Even worse, the guy next to me no showed and a restroom blocked out my isle, so we didn't get a lot of visitors that weekend.

 And there's Waldo!  Jesus dude, you aren't even trying anymore are you?!

 It's the Green Slacker, er, Lantern!  Gotta love the absurd originality of this dude!  Very funny costume!

 It's the Warner Bros! And the Warner Sister Dot!  Much like me, they were in fact "Zany to the Max!" Unfortunately, they insisted I join them putting baloney in their slacks!  Talk about awkward!

 Wondercon fell on St. Patrick's Day last year, so Chewy O'Bacca decided to pay everyone a visit!  T'was a fine visit too!

 It's a Star Wars gender bender!  Introducing "Hannah" Solo and "Prince" Leia!

 Making the trip from Disneyland that weekend were Alice and the Mad Hatter!  Needless to say, they were the only cosplayers with OFFICIAL costumes.  Kinda cheating though when you think about it.

 Shred head's in the house!  Love it when I see non-turtle TMNT cosplay!  You rarely see the Shredder.  More times than not, it's Casey Jones and April.

 WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE NATURE BOY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IS IN THE BUILDING!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  We need more wrestling cosplay at Cons!  This dude rocked!  He strutted up and down every isle yelling Ric Flair's catch phrases!  And of course, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 Jedi Elvis!  Now this dude knows how to party!

 Captain Zap Brannigan folks!  Guess he fell onto some hard times after Futurama got cancelled.

 It just ain't a SoCal con without an appearance from the Big Boy!  I've yet to not see him at a local con!

 What time is it? I'll tell you, Adventure Time cosplay has gotten so huge in the last two years.  In fact, I've seen more A.T. costumes than Super Hero recently. Muppet, WWF/E and My Little Pony cosplay has also become quite popular. Go figure?

This one's for my good friend Riki Medina of Controller Throwers.  He loves all things Baroness-related, so I always try to find a pic for him!  COBRA!!!

And that's it for the trip down memory lane.  Hope you enjoyed the pics! I'll be back early next time with all the info on where to find me at Wondercon and what I'll be selling, including a peek at my Con-exclusive CRAZY Freebies!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment