PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, March 25, 2013

THE CRAZYVERSE!!! LIVE AND IN PERSON!!!

That's right folks!  It's time for Wondercon 2013 at the Anaheim Convention Center right next to Disneyland Park!  I'll be there the WHOLE weekend March 29-31!  So why not come down to Artist Alley, Table 224, and pick up a copy of Fork In The Road or Bird In The Bush? Or maybe get a sketch done? 'Course, you can always just come say hi! I'd love the company!

My prices are as follows:

     Books: $8.00 per copy OR both books for $13.00! (CHEAP!)
     Sketches: $5.00 for an 8.5" x 5.5" sketch or Sketchbook Sketch
                      FREE sketches for Kids 12 and under!
     Sketch Cards: $3.00 per card (Please bear in mind the space
                             limitations of a 3.5" x 2.5" card)

Below is the back for my CRAZY Sketch Cards!

 Just think! The front of this card could contain some CRAZY custom art should you wander by my table!

In addition to peddling my wares, I'll also have a couple of really cool freebies to hand out like my CRAZY Postcards (Top) and my even CRAZIER Mini Books (Below)! 

These Mini Books are in VERY limited supply, so first come first serve!

So now that you know where to find me and what I'll be doing, come hang out and have some fun!  If you're lucky, you may even spot me wearing one of my Prized Luchadore Masks!  It's gonna be an awesome show folks!

Well, that's all for this week!  I'll be back next time with a brand new Mike and Mindy that all of you will no doubt find "Shocking!"  Until then, take care, have a safe and happy Easter or Passover and I'll see y'all at Wondercon!

No comments:

Post a Comment