PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

IT'S HERE!!! FORK IN THE ROAD IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

After many, many, many delays (Some of which had me banging my head on the wall!) my book, Fork In The Road: The Crazy Collection Volume 1, is NOW AVAILABLE!!!  So why not be a sport and get a copy?!  After all, the holidays are here and this book makes a great Stocking Stuffer for the kids! What's that you say?  You don't know how?  Well fear not true believers!  You see that nice new tab at the right side of the page? That'll take y'all straight to the CreateSpace store where you can pick up YOUR copy now!  Go ahead!  I can wait.  Really I can!

Now that you're back, let me just say thanks for picking up a copy!  It really was a labor of love and I'm so excited that Fork In The Road is finally available!  I now feel like a real cartoonist!  I hope that you'll enjoy the book and pick up some of my future volumes!  Now that that's been said, on with the show!

Well, Thanksgiving's over, and that can mean only one thing: IT'S TIME FOR THE CRAZYVERSE'S ANNUAL CHRISTMAS OVERKILL!!!  So hang your stockings and pour the egg nog, because the Holidays are a comin'!  And I'd like to kick things off by saying...

IIIIIT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!


Today, we've set the Wayback Machine to 1973 so we can party on with the English rock group Slade and their Yuletide smash Merry Christmas Everybody!  No real need for any backstory here.  Simply put, it's a hard rockin' Christmas song, and it kicks ass!  'Nough said!

My good pal Harry Rickard, also of England, was of the opinion that Americans HATE this song.  I assured Harry that this song is in no way hated by Americans, primarily because a vast majority of us had never even heard of it!  I myself heard it for the first time four years ago while still a Senior in College.  I was at the SDSU library while in between classes, hogging up a computer from somebody that no doubt needed it more.  As I trolled youtube for viral video Utopia, THIS song was among the most popular that day.  So I gave a listen and was hooked for life!  So here it is Harry: WE LOVE THIS SONG!!! Well... at least this American likes it.  And so does FT!

Well, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a heartwarming new tale from Mike and Mindy and a very special piece I did for the San Diego Blood Bank's annual Chargers Blood Drive!  Plus, some more Christmas fun!  So check back next time and take it easy!  And please pick up a copy of my book!  The cover image near the top right side of this blog will take you right there!  Anyway, that's enough shilling for now.  Take care and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, got my copy of Fork in the Road as soon as it got available! Can't wait for it to arrive *nervous wiggle*.

    While I'm not a that big fan of christmas, still I look forward to what you have ready for us. Knowing you it will be a feast of fun, and that is something I will definitely enjoy!

    -Grimneko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Man! Glad to see you finally got everything all worked out.

    ReplyDelete