PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WONDERCON THIS WEEK!!!


Well, I'm heading out to Anaheim tomorrow to set up for Wondercon! Fear and excitement have already set in, but I'm ready for the challenge, come what may. Due to the fact that I'm still packing and working on last-minute details, I have no comics, videos or photos to post this week, but I'll have plenty to share when I get back I'm sure!

In the meantime, here's the info on my booth:

JON'S CRAZY STUFF
ARTIST ALLEY
AA-199

As for my book:

FORK IN THE ROAD: The Crazy Collection Vol. 1
$8.00 per copy and comes with a sketch!

The book features all comics from the blog's first year and includes brand new artwork!

I'll also be doing commissioned sketches for $5.00! That's a fraction of what most other artists charge!

So come on down and say hello! Or better yet, say hello and help me pay my bills by buying a copy! Either way, I'll be glad to see ya! Well, I hope everybody has a fun and safe time at Wondercon, and I'll catch y'all there!



No comments:

Post a Comment