PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, March 2, 2012

MIKE AND MINDY: COLORFULLY TASTEFUL!!!

Well, here we are again! It's a new month, and that means new new comics for Mike and Mindy and Mushrooms! I've been working around the clock to get everything ready for Wondercon, and the last piece of the puzzle fell into place yesterday when I approved the proofs of my postcards for this year's round of conventions! I'm very excited about the upcoming experience. It's gonna be great fun for all!

Anyway, that's enough talking for now. Enjoy the comics...


You know something? Mindy looks good in blue! Maybe I should do Mike and Mindy in variant colors more often. I don't know if there's a set rule that says you're characters should always have the same colored clothes on, but it certainly does seem like it!

And now, here's Mushrooms...


Don't worry folks. She didn't feel a thing! Well, we're almost at the end of my UT Contest submissions. I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted to win that thing. The payoff was gonna be terrible, but the exposure would have been nice. This is a tough time to be a syndicated cartoonist. Many newspapers are going under right now, leaving fewer opportunities. The sad part is, I think I might be getting better exposure through Twitter than I would've if I'd won the contest. But, that's life.

Well, that's all for now. I got a busy weekend coming up, so I'm glad I got all my art finished up last week! I'll be back next time with a funny wrestling post and a desperate last plug for my Wondercon appearance! In the meantime, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment