PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, January 20, 2012

THE COMMERCIAL BONANZA BEGINS!!!

Hey folks! Just a quick update today. I've been slammed with work this month, making it tough to get some of my projects done. Still, I do have to make a living, and I am going to be taking a week off in March. So, as I've said so many times before, I got to get it while the gettin' is good!

Anyway, the Super Bowl is coming up very soon, so I thought I'd spend the next couple of weeks taking a trip down memory lane and remember the real reason we watch the big game: COMMERCIALS!

I'm not much of a drinker, but Budweiser always puts out the funniest damn commercials during the game. Enjoy this pair from 1999 (that's Super Bowl XXXIII for those of you keeping score)...

I do love me some lobster, but have always felt guilty about the way they have to be cooked. That's a hell of a way to turn the tables though!

Oh man, Lord only knows how many dudes have been forced with this decision over the years. This one never fails to crack me up. Just imagine if they did this one today? Most stores don't even carry paper bags anymore!

Well, that's all for this week. I'll be back next time with some more ad revenue and I'll finally enlighten everybody on the big announcement I've been teasing for over a month now. Believe me, I've been ready to say it for two weeks now, but I just haven't had any time to do it! I will be doing doing a Cliff Notes version of the announcement on Twitter later, so if you don't care about details, click the button at the top of the page and find out there! Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment