PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, October 21, 2011

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING VAMPIRES

Hey folks! You know, there has been a lot of debate in recent years over what is and isn't a vampire. Well, your ol' Uncle Jon is here with a handy visual aid that should finally put to rest how a vampire should appear. For example...

This is a vampire.

This is Not a vampire.

Just to make sure we are clear on this...

This IS a vampire.

This is NOT a vampire.

And now to really drive the point across...

Vampire

NOT a vampire

VAMPIRE!

NOT A VAMPIRE!

VAMPIRE!!!

NOT A F*%#ING VAMPIRE!!!

I hope that this was informative and beneficial.

Well, that's all for now folks. It's been a rough couple of days, but I'm still kickin'! I just found out that I lost the U-T Cartoon Contest. I'm bummed obviously, but I'm not gonna let it keep me down. The fact is, it was only $25 a week, and they would have retained the rights to my characters. So the silver lining is that Mike and Mindy and Mushrooms still have a home here at Jon's Crazy Stuff! Right where they belong! Which reminds me, thanks again to Jim and Dave over at ARTLAB San Diego for posting my comics on their site. These are two great men who have done a lot for many artists here in San Diego. I'm proud to be friends with them. Anyway, take it easy, and I'll catch y'all later!



1 comment:

  1. You lost the U-T contest? That's Bulls***. Great blog dude.

    ReplyDelete