PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HEADIN' OFF TO ANAHEIM!!!

Hey folks, just a quick update today. I'll be heading to the Wizard World show in Anaheim this weekend, so I thought I'd post a few pics from last year's show. It's gonna be a great show this year and I'm really looking forward to it.

I have even more pics in my April 2010 posts, so enjoy these brief snippets.

Ah, Jar Jar target practice! This booth was very popular with the attendees.

There was a whole group devoted to building working R-2 models. The costs ranged from $200.00 to $14,000.00, to which I say "gee, it must be great to have 14 grand to just throw down like that!"

BLUNTMAN! AWESOME!

Custom guitars! Too bad I can't play.

Captain Middle America, with the power to offend in a single sentence!

Jedi Elvis! (Insert your own joke here)

It's funny, but given that the Anaheim Convention Center is right across the street from Disneyland, you'd think there would have been more Disney-themed cosplay.

The Baroness. This one's for you Riki!

It was good to see MST3K get some cosplay love here. For all you youngsters out there, that's Mystery Science Theater 3000 for ya!

Another hobby group, only these dudes build custom pinball and pachinko machines based on fantasy and sci-fi films.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry for only posting a few pics here today, but like I said earlier, I already posted a grip of pics last spring. I'll be back next time with pics from this year's show, as well as all new comic adventures featuring Mike and Mindy and the Mushroom gang. Take care everybody, and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment