PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Sunday, January 16, 2011

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE!

Hey folks, just a quick update today. Now that I'm cleared to go back to work, my schedule has picked up a bit. So instead of the wrestling post I had planned for this week, I'm posting this little gem that I discovered on youtube last month.


A little history here for those who don't know about this show or simply don't remember it. Doug was a cartoon that aired on Nickelodeon, and later ABC, during the 1990s. It featured a boy with an over-active imagination named Doug Funny, who lived in a crazy town called Bluffington where everybody was a different color and worshipped a rock band called the Beets. It was an odd but endearing show that ran for quite a while. The people who did this video put a lot of effort into it and did a pretty good job of working in a bunch of references. The scene where Roger shows up was particularly funny.

Well, that's all for this week. Hopefully, I'll be back next week with a wrestling post that you can really "sink" yous teeth into. Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment