PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, December 16, 2010

FINALLY, SOME CHRISTMAS COMICS!!!

For those of you who have ever wondered why Mike and Mindy don't talk, here's why: they have terrible singing voices.

Anyway, short update for today. I know that I promised to talk about the Divas show this week, but I just don't have any time right now. But I promise I'll get to it soon. Too many surreal things happened on this call not to cover it.

Anyway, enough talking. Let's get to the comics...


Hope this was helpful to you.

For those of who have never been to Tijuana before, or simply don't know, that's the legendary Zebra Donkey that Santa is partying with. There's no real back story to the Zebra Donkey. It's a Tijuana tradition that's been around for decades, mostly for tourists who like to get their pictures taken with it. And now you know, and knowing is half the battle (cue G.I. Joe theme).

And since it's Christmas time, how about a holiday jingle...


Truth be told, I wasn't much of a fan of Home Alone 2. I mean, I'll watch it if it's on, but the first Home Alone was much better. I do like this song though, especially the great saxophone work of Clarence Clemons. That's the E Street band backing up Darlene Love by the way (sharp-eyed observers may even recognize former Late Night and Tonight Show drummer Max Weinberg). Darlene was just announced as an inductee to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, so congratulations to her.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll be back next time with a Christmas wrestling post. Until then, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment