PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL

Well, it's that time a year again. Time to watch some football, stuff ourselves silly, and get down with some Wrestlecrap. 2010 marks the tenth anniversary of wrestlecrap.com, one of my all time favorite websites. Founded in 2000 by RD Reynolds, it has grown from humble beginnings to become one of the most popular sites on the web, spawning a radio show and no less than three books! It truly is one of the funniest things ever created, and I happily bow to RD as the true master of wrestling knowledge.

Some of you probably recognize the Shockmaster and Doink the Clown from previous posts, but the other three, from left to right, are the Shark (yes, those are teeth painted on his beard), voodoo master Papa Shongo, and the ultimate ripoff, the Renegade. I was a little on the fence about including Shark and the Renegade, since John Tenta and Rick Wilson have since passed away, but it's the characters I'm poking fun at, not the men behind them. John Tenta had a great sense of humor about his wrestlecrap past, even writing the forward to the first book! I kept things in perspective, and hopefully everybody will see that.

Anyway, I promised that if everybody was good, I'd give a Thanksgiving treat to everyone. Well, I don't know for sure if y'all were good, but I'm willing to take everbody's word for it. So here ya go, some more hijinx with the Gobbeldy Gooker!


Poor Fred Ottman. That guy could never really catch a break. The Shockmaster wasn't his first bad gimmick, but it certainly was his worst. So here, for the time ever in the same place, The Gobbeldy Gooker and the Shockmaster; wrestling's worst gimmicks!

And since it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a visit from Luke and Butch, here's the Bushwackers!


It seems that dressing like giant birds runs in the Guerrero family. Anybody who's been watching Smackdown lately may have seen Jack Swagger's eagle mascot walking with him. Well, that's none other than Chavo Guerrero, Jr. hiding under the feathers. Well, at least his face is hidden.

Anyway that's all for now. I won't be posting again until December, so I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving and good luck braving the crowds on "Black Friday"! Take care and I'll see y'all next mont. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment