PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hey folks! Just a quick little update today. I have a very busy weekend ahead working both a concert and the load out for Beauty and the Beast. I'm not looking forward to the concert, since the performer in question is Justin Beiber. I really don't see what all the fuss is. Beyond the fact that he's pretty average looking, he also has zero talent. His singing voice is one of the worst I have ever heard, and I still hold a grudge over his butchering the opening line of the We Are The World remake. With that said, money is money, and I still need to earn a living.

Anyway, enough ranting, enjoy the video.


This cover has actually been around for a few years now, but it's still really weird to see a Disney/Marilyn Manson team up. I suppose weirder things have happened. Perhaps in the future, we'll see Rob Zombie do a cover of Zip-A-Dee-Do-Da! A lot of credit goes out to composer Danny Elfman. He had long thought that a Manson cover of This is Halloween would work and, luckily, Disney chief Bob Iger agreed.

Well, that just about does it. I'll be back next time with some new comics, and maybe even a couple of pics. Have a safe and awesome Halloween and try not to party too hard. We all got school or work the next day! Well, I don't, but I sure somebody does.

Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment