PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, May 21, 2010

MUPPET MADNESS!!!

Hey folks! I actually had something really big planned for this week, but neck hurts and I've got a really busy week coming up. (Needless to say, I won't be updating next week) So instead, I present to you this muppet mash-up.

I'm not sure who did this, but it is outrageously funny and very well done. Being the supportive person that he was, I'm sure Jim Henson would have approved. It's been twenty years now since he left us, and this world is still a much better place for his having been here. We miss you Jim.

I'll end this post with yet another question I've been asked about the Shockmaster. It's hard to say why people are so interested in this flop gimmick, but I get more feedback on that post than anything else. I guess because it was just so funny how it all went down, and because of how mind boggling the whole thing was. The only other thing I'll say about it is that we should be happy it happened before the Vince Russo era. Had that been the case, there would've been a series of matches pitting the Shockmaster against the banner he tripped through, only to have them eventually form a tag team!

Take care y'all! Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment