PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, February 5, 2010

WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!!




Howdy Folks! My name is Jon and I am a stagehand/writer/cartoonists who is just trying to venture out for the first time. There's so much to say and yet so little time, so I'll be brief. My goal is to update weekly with comics, video clips and random funny stories about some of the more interesting things that have happened to me over the years. Hopefully, y'all will enjoy the ride! You will learn much more about me in the coming weeks, but for now, let's check out some comics.

These were actually posted last month on the Kids Love Comics blog that Ray Friesen runs. We met at Comic-Con last year, and spent about forty minutes talking about Don Martin, twice no less! He's a good guy and a funny dude, so I highly recommend you check out his stuff (with titles like "Cupcake of Doom", how could you not want to check it out?). I also owe him lunch next time he's down my way (if you're reading this Ray, I haven't forgotten).

See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment